- 3 tble sp Unrefined Coconut oil/ Olive oil
- 2 Cans Cannellini Beans (with the juice)
- 1 Can Mushrooms (without the juice)
- 1/2 Onion
- Handful of Fresh Basil leaves
- 1 Red capsicum sliced
- 2 tsp Mixed Italian Herbs
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Sweet Paprika
- 4 tble sp Lemon juice
- Sea salt to taste
Fry onions until golden brown.
Add 1/2 of the fresh basil and let it cook for half a minute and add the cannellini beans and mushrooms. Let this cook for about 2 minutes on medium heat.
Add capsicum, mixed Italian herbs, ground cinnamon, smoked paprika, sweet paprika and salt and stir it through. Cover with a lid. Let it simmer for 15 minutes.
Turn off the heat and drizzle lemon juice and garnish with rest of the fresh basil.
Serve with Rice or Pasta.
If you find this article interesting or useful please leave a comment/like – Thank you 🙂